Thursday, October 28, 2010

The BEST Sugar Cookie Icing EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I'm realizing it's been well over a year since my last post, which is sad. So in honor of the sweet treat I'm making for my daughter's Halloween school party tomorrow...here is the best sugar cookie icing ever!!!

 I haven't made my batch yet so I had to borrow a picture for now.  Didn't she do a cute job with her pumpkins??

Here's what ya need:
  • 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
  • 3 tablespoons butter, softened
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 3 drops red food coloring
  • 1 (2.25 ounce) jar red decorator sugar

Here's what ya do:

  1. Combine confectioners' sugar butter, vanilla and milk, beating until creamy. Thin with a few more drops of milk (if necessary) to reach desired spreading consistency. Stir in optional food coloring. Spread frosting over cooled cookies and decorate with colored sugar, if desired.
Recipe from allrecipes.com

For the cookies, I totally cheat and use the Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix.  They're really good and super easy!!

Hope yall enjoy your sugar cookies and the best sugar cookie icing ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment