Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My cooking blog

Those of you who know me might be wondering why I am writing a cooking blog. I'm kinda wondering myself! I'm a beginner cook. I mean, I know how to follow a recipe but honestly, there are many recipes that have ingredients and cooking techniques that totally stump me. Also...I'm not the most adventurous eater.

I'm also attempting to make my daughter's own baby food. To most out there you're thinking, that's no big deal, but it's a whole new world for me. Until Christmas, I had NEVER used a food processor! I had never steamed carrots. I certainly never attempted to cook/prepare squash!

So...my goal for this blog? Share recipes that I've tried, whether or not I liked them, share the adventures of baby food making and make all you real cooks out there laugh at me as I try to become a better cook. Hopefully I can provide some good recipes, helpful tips and a little humor along the way!

Bon Appetit!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is fun reading so far! I'm proud of you for being more adventurous! :)

    ReplyDelete