Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pork Tenderloin dinner!!!


Let me tell y'all about tonight's FANTASTIC dinner!!! We had a peppercorn pork tenderloin, garlic & herb roasted potatoes with green beans, red pepper jelly carrots, and french bread. YUM!!!! My mouth is still watering!

I can't brag about the tenderloin or the potatoes. The tenderloin was pre-marinated and the potatoes where one of those veggie Steamers. The tenderloin is a big favorite in our house. There are several delicious flavors and they're so easy to fix. Just heat the oven to 425 and cook for about 30 mins...or until your meat thermometer reaches the appropriate temp. The veggie Steamers...I have to admit I was a little skeptical but OH MY GOODNESS were they good!! I highly recommend them!

The carrots and pepper jelly is a recipe I got from my sister. I believe she got it from Southern Living. Wouldn't surprise me b/c Southern Living rocks. It too is an easy recipe!

steam baby carrots with a can of chicken broth (I like to throw in a little water too)
once tender, drain and mix in a couple table spoons of the red pepper jelly


Southern's Suggestion: the jelly can make this very hot...you may want to play with the amount by starting small and then add in as needed

No comments:

Post a Comment